Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BEASTIE BOYS ANGER AT PARKING RESTRICTIONS











"We often pop over to Brixton to see our boy Tombola. But now that these draconian restrictions have been passed, where are we supposed to park?", asked Ad-Rock, yesterday. MCA added, "Lambeth Council have not heard the last of this. Sometimes (you gotta) fight DUR DUR for your right DUR DUR DUR DUR (to park!). Kick it!"

Local VW owners were not available for comment, although they are believed to be pleased with the new regulations.

4 comments:

frankien said...

I feel bad for not having commented on this yet. I did find it very amusing, I just didnt have anything to add. Sorry, this comment is pointless. I suppose they could try an act of sabotage.

Tombola said...

hahaha...good work. Thanks Munch - I was actually feeling downhearted at the lack of comments - writing that one was the first time in ages I'd made myself laugh with a blog. I think I've got writer's blog.

Moon said...

Oh sorry Prof - I was also mightily amused, but couldn't think of a publishable retort. My apologies!

Btw have you casted off yet?!

Tombola said...

Ta Moon! But lest we forget it was partly the mutual backslapping and daisychains that made Ak leave our merry band.

Cast off you say? Watch this space.