Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Middle of Torode

Never one to let go of an idea in spite of having already choked the life out of it, here is another exciting bingo game!

We're big fans of Masterchef here - I have to confess being practically moved to tears a couple of years ago when one guy made some amazing cakes and the mega, multi-Michelin-starred chefs all told him how great he was and he started crying. Amazing. It may not be possible to increase my enjoyment of the show any further, but I'm going to give it a bash. Here are our bingo cards, which we shall be using during one of this week's heats...





BINGO DOESN'T GET TOUGHER THAN THIS!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

how about the chocolate fondant pudding going wrong? Or Greg saying 'we like that a lot!' while gurning over some pudding?

Tombola said...

Yes to the chocolate fondant one, but less convinced by that Gregg comment. Neither of us has got a line yet amazingly - we're both 1 away after I picked up 'a cider reduction' last night. I've found some strange decisions in the last few shows about who goes through- if I was that guy with the venison and chocolate thing last night I'd be pretty peeved.