Monday, October 09, 2006

Mullet over

It's always nice to catch up with rarely-seen relatives and that's what I was doing at the weekend. My cousin Randy is over at the moment, doing the family visiting stuff. He's from Arkansas and we had a great time showing him around London.


Yes, the resemblance is striking isn't it? A few people mentioned that. Ok Father Dowling, so it is me with a mullet. Eveyone is fascinated by mullets aren't they? You can't help but stare. And I think that secretly everyone would like to have one, just to see what it looks like and then probably get rid of it. For reasons that I'm not going to go into (watch this space) I happened to buy some hair last week from one of Brixton's many hair and wig shops (there are loads! and they're always really busy!). One pound for a big plait. Bargain! I saw an opportunity to give myself a mullet and I went for it.

11 comments:

frankien said...

wow, what a handsome chap!

oh, its just you in a wig. never mind.

Moon said...

10/10 for model stares! "Willis, give me... moody! Yeah baby, work that mullet..."

Tombola said...

by the way, what is the definition of a wig? I'm not wearing a wig in those pics. All the hair on the top and sides is mine own.

Lord G said...

Thought so Tom, couldn't see any grey in the bottom bit.

Moon said...

Haha - just taken in title!

frankien said...

ok is it a hairpiece then? Urgh, youve got hairpiece.

Lord G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lord G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tombola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lord G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gerard said...

Jesus Christ Tom what have you done? A hat is being knit for you right now to cover it up.