Monday, November 13, 2006

Deja voodoo

In amongst the handful of takeaway menus to fall through our letterbox last week - we seem to get more here than when I lived in the most studenty areas of Leeds - was this card:


Where to begin eh? I like the increasingly histrionic use of capitals but my favourite part has to be the penultimate sentence. It sounds like something from a Bond film:

[Bond strapped to a table, in a dark, grimy cell. Head Villain strolls around the room, brandishing a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.]

Bond: "Your plan will never succeed, Mr Suwareh!"

Mr Suwareh: "Your pain is my responsibility 007....you will not be disappointed [evil cackle]"

Having said that, if he really can solve my problems in a few days then he could be worth a call. Wonder if the power of Kahteem has much to say about academic careers?

EDIT:

Have just looked on google to try and learn about the power of Kahteem. The only link to come up was this: http://www-us.flickr.com/photos/schnappi/37861589/in/set-138866/. Mr Suwareh evidently has an accomplice!

3 comments:

frankien said...

If I had to choose, I would go for Baba Lee because he spelt disappointed correctly. But as it happens, I dont need any exorcisms conducted this week.

Lord G said...

I hear that Baba Lee is shit.

Happy birthday Frankie.

I'm going to call him and ask him for a loan, as HSBC won't give me one. C**ts.

Moon said...

Why has he done a couple of sudokus in the corner of the ad?