Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whose Who's Who?

How exciting! I've been approached to appear in Who's Who!


















I can't make that any bigger unfortunately so assuming you don't have microscopic sight, click on it to see it more legibly.

Quite impressive eh? They're keen too - I have received two of these now. I wonder which of my many feats and individual achievments are being recognised here? Perhaps taking 2 years to knit a scarf? Or maybe the peak reached last weekend when I somehow shut the fridge door on my own head. Nah, CP said she wouldn't tell anyone about that. Maybe it's just for services to blogging.

I like the disclaimer at the end though: 'Madison Who's Who is not associated or affiliated with Marquis Who's Who or any other Who's Who'. Glad they cleared that up.

7 comments:

frankien said...

Before you get too excited I think one of my cats was invited to be in who's who.

Tombola said...

Really? Wow...that must be one impressive cat. What was its achievement?

frankien said...

Just doing normal cat things really.

Tombola said...

Oh.

Have you been invited Munch? I've had 3 emails now.

frankien said...

Yes. I think I was making the point that everyone gets invited!

Tombola said...

Good job I figured it was spam and didn't respond then eh?

Gerard said...

This reminds me of the time I won the Spanish lottery twice in one month. For a brief few moments of my life I actually believed it could be me.

This is Craig, by the way, even though it says 'Gerard & Craig'. we are not, as some may suggest, a two-headed single being.