Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In Tom's Inbox #2

Yeah, so I'm recycling stuff here but sod it - this is still making me chuckle and I want to keep it for posterity. This greeted me this morning:


They must have been bloody desperate for a soundbite if they had resorted to emailing random British Psychology researchers... Sadly it did not reach me in time. I had a prior engagement discussing Led Zep on MTV Switzerland.

PS

You can listen to Felix's report on Syd's passing here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5549695

I'm not sure where I would have fitted into it.

POST SCRIPT

Mystery solved! A Mr TIM Willis wrote the biography of Syd Barrett. Thanks to Dad for that.

3 comments:

- said...

So... how did they find out about your secret 'Floyd' research? Will you be presenting any of it at ICOM?

Tombola said...

Mystery solved!

A Mr Tim Willis wrote the biography of Syd Barrett:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/190409550X/202-2071622-4984604?v=glance&n=266239

Lord G said...

They also heard that the former Tory leader had a soft spot for the Floyd, and it was only reinforced by his son's loving of them.