Friday, February 01, 2008

How to lose friends and alienate people

Crikey, maybe I should have stayed away. Yesterday afternoon I was beginning to feel like a Danish cartoonist. Tombolablog wishes to emphasise that it does not support or endorse the bloodletting of anyone (particularly good friends), for the purposes of making them halal, or otherwise. And all of that before my parents read the one about self-abuse...


Let's move on. I finished my scarf!



I actually finished it back in October, meaning it was 'on the needles' for a shameful 21 months. Thanks to everyone who contributed to it's blue and white ribbed majesty - several mistakes were corrected by (in no particular order) Sue, Vanessa, Craig and Gerard. The next project is a hat for CP (using wool given to me by Moon - thanks). I started that one at Christmas and despite slow progress so far, I have high hopes of moving more swiftly this time. That really shouldn't be too difficult, but the Wii now provides an extra hurdle to overcome. Hey - there should be a Wii knitting game! Wiiknit London!

No comments: