Friday, March 03, 2006

Something for the weekend

Aside from the unexpected wee debate, it’s been a while since anything new appeared on here. And wouldn’t you know it, a bumper crop of entries turn up at once.

The lack of new entries on here has been on my mind for the last few days, particularly as Ak keeps reminding me. I've been trying to think of stuff to put up but all the ideas I've had have been ropey at best (e.g. on the tube the other day: "Bingo! 'Text messages I read over other people's shoulders!' That could work!" #1: 'Hi Sarka. Please start the video for me. It's the black remote.' Sadly I'll never know what came next: the guy was a very slow texter& I'd reached my stop. I briefly considered staying on anyway to be nosey but quickly realised the absurdity of this.

Anyway, here's some new stuff.....

No comments: