Thursday, June 01, 2006

We are family

A bit Rockin’ Vicar this one. Tonight I’ve been trying to build myself a family using song titles (the hours fly by here in Brixton, they really do). The idea came to me when hearing ‘Stacey’s mom’ by Fountains of Wayne earlier this evening (I was initially reminded of this entry from Munch's blog).

Here’s my family:

Grandad
There’s no one quite like grandma
Stacey’s mom
Father and son
Song for my sister
Oh brother

Your funny uncle (obscure Pet Shop Boys B-side)


They, naturally, live in ‘Our house’.


I await Munch’s response….


Also, an unrelated point: how rubbish is ‘Babe’ by Take That? I had the misfortune of listening to the whole song the other day. I could remember Mark’s lispy vocals (“Babe, I’m he-wagain”) and the video with the nipper peeping out from behind the legs of his former beau, but I’d never noticed just how truly crap the whole song was.

2 comments:

frankien said...

Dont forget Kevin, your perfect cousin.

yes! thats a whole afternoon taken up thinking of more!! are there any rules?

Tombola said...

Good one!

No rules as yet Munch, but feel free to come up with some if you like. I did realise that it seemed to be quite a short-lived game though as I came up with that lot in about 5 minutes.

Just thought of another: Uncle Pat (Ash)

I'm about to unleash another game too....